日期:
      下一篇 》

Top militant linked to beheadings surrenders in Philippines

14/8/2020 12:21
        A leading terror suspect who has been linked to beheadings of hostages, including two Canadians and a Malaysian, has surrendered after being wounded in battle, officials said Friday.
        
        National police chief Gen. Archie Gamboa said that Abu Sayyaf commander Anduljihad Susukan gave up after negotiations with police in southern Davao city, where he was served warrants for at least 23 cases of murder, 6 for attempted murder and 5 for kidnapping.
        
        He is the highest-ranking commander of the small but brutal Abu Sayyaf group to be taken into custody so far this year. The military has been waging a years-long offensive against the Abu Sayyaf, which has been blacklisted by the United States and the Philippines as a terrorist organization for past bombings, ransom kidnappings and beheadings. Many of its gunmen, mostly peasants and desperately poor villagers, have aligned themselves with the Islamic State group.
        
        



|



回主頁 關於我們使用條款及細則版權及免責聲明私隱政策 聯絡我們

Copyright 2020© Metro Broadcast Corporation Limited. All rights reserved.