日期:
      下一篇 》

Japan weather bureau: 60% chance of La Nina continuing

10/8/2022 13:16
        Japan's weather bureau said on Wednesday there was a 60% chance of La Nina continuing in the northern hemisphere through the early winter and 40% chance of weather conditions returning to normal during the autumn.
        
        La Nina brings unusually cool ocean temperatures to the equatorial Pacific Ocean region and is also linked with floods and drought.
        
        The Japan Metrological Agency said last month that it saw a 60% chance of La Nina continuing through autumn and 40% chance of weather conditions returning to normal in the summer.
        



|



回主頁 關於我們使用條款及細則版權及免責聲明私隱政策 聯絡我們

Copyright 2020© Metro Broadcast Corporation Limited. All rights reserved.